1. Car Lite may have collected, or will collect the Hirer’s personal data for purposes such as providing services, responding to enquiries/complaints, providing information/updates, or notifying the Hirer on promotions offered by Car Lite and/or its associated or subsidiary companies or any selected third parties. Such personal information may also be used for any other purposes required to operate and maintain the business as set out in Car Lite’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
2. Car Lite may also be disclosing the Hirer’s personal data to third party service providers, agents, or Car Lite’s affiliates whether situated in Singapore or otherwise, for one or more of the above-stated purposes. Such third party service providers, agents, or affiliates, will be processing the Hirer’s personal data either on Car Lite’s behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the abovementioned purposes.
3. It is necessary for Car Lite to collect and retain the Hirer’s personal data in order to effectively provide products and/or services to the Hirer. Car Lite is committed to ensuring that the Hirer’s personal data is store securely, and has the right to request for an update of the Hirer’s personal data from time to time.
4. The Hirer may, at any time, request Car Lite to limit the processing and use of his/her personal data (i.e, the Hirer may request that Car Lite refrains from sending the Hirer any marketing and promotional materials). Such request should be made by email to email@example.com.
5. By submitting personal data to Car Lite, the Hirer consents to Car Lite collecting, using, disclosing, and processing his/her personal data in accordance with this Notice. Car Lite shall presume that all personal data provided is accurate and complete, and it shall be the Hirer’s responsibility to update Car Lite promptly in the event of any change to his/her personal data.
6. Where the Hirer provides Car Lite with the personal data of other individuals (such as the Hirer’s spouse or family members or third parties including minors), the Hirer represents and warrants that he/she is authorised to provide the personal data of such individuals and that the Hirer has obtained the consent to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their personal data according to this Notice by these individuals.
7. Car Lite reserves the right to update and amend this Notice from time to time and shall notify the Hirer of any amendments through any appropriate means such as updates on the Website or by way of email. Any amendments will only apply to personal data collected after notification has been given.
8. The Hirer authorizes Car Lite to check, at any time, the Hirer’s credit and/or equivalent data sources for the purposes of evaluating and identifying any risk(s) associated with the provision of services to the Hirer. Car Lite may at its absolute discretion, cease or refuse to provide any services to the Hirer based on the result of such checks.